The Number 1 All Natural, Organic Clean Beauty Balm for hair, skin and lips
(Well, it's number 1 in our books!)
We had a mission in mind at the beginning of 2021:
We partnered with Ripe Nutrition, a superfood-based lifestyle brand to make an all over Body Balm that can be used on skin, lips and yes, even hair! It seemed impossible, daunting and yes perhaps too much to ask for? Well, here it is: Ripe Super Balm.
This nutrient pack and antioxidant rich all over body balm is infused with a carefully curated blend of premium organic ingredients including vitamin E, mushroom extract and maple syrup to nourish, hydrate and repair all your body parts (and yes, even your hair!).
About the Balm:
This is the balm of all balms and will literally be your go to clean beauty item to take with you everywhere (at least that's what we're doing!). Whether it's on a hike, to the office, in your carry on for a flight or to a spin class...whatever it is this is the all over body balm that is everything you need packed into one cute looking jar of goodness!
So, what are the ingredients and why are they so great?!
Well, let's just start with the fact that, unlike a body butter or body cream this Super Balm can be use on your face as well as you're body. We chose a careful mix of 11 premium ingredients that act as super foods for your skin. A few mega players are below:
- Maple Syrup: The new superfood of skincare (and for good reason) has recent scientific studies showing that this sweet treat can actually helps prevent wrinkles, diminish age spots and reduce inflammation. In addition the organic and locally harvested maple syrup in our Super Balm adds a subtle natural sweet flavour and scent making you want to reach for more.
- Shiitake Mushroom Extract: A natural defence system for your skin! Skiitake mushrooms are packed with antioxidant properties to help fight free radicals and protect skin. These nutrient rich mushrooms also help with acne scars and redness while hydrating and naturally brightening your skin.
- Avocado Oil: A go to to help promote collagen production, while hydrating and nourishing to help heal cuts, irritated skin or sunburns. Avocado oil also helps with alleviating a dry, flaky scalp while also helping with nail and cuticle health.
- Rosehip Oil: A go to Birch Babe ingredient! We love rosehip oil for many reasons including being high in vitamin A and C both amazing for cell regeneration and collagen production making skin brighter and more vibrant.
- Vitamin E: This antioxidant provides and extra boost of hydration and anti inflammatory benefits while also removing dark spots and dark circles under the eyes. Vitamin E also naturally helps strengthen your skins barrier helping protect it from free radicals and toxins in the environment.
Where can I use the Ripe Super Balm:
This Super Balm was made in an effort to "keep it real, keep it simple, keep it light!"
- Keep it Real: With real, pure, organic, ethically sourced ingredients.
- Keep it Simple: With minimal (only 11!), carefully curated ingredients that act as food for your skin, lips and hair.
- Keep it Light: As the go with you everywhere, only thing you need Super Balm that you're excited to reach for throughout the day, 365 days a year.
A few (and definitely not all) things you can use our Super Balm for:
- Lip balm
- Face moisturizer
- Body cream
- Hand cream
- Cuticle cream
- Eyebrow gel for hair growth and taming flyaways
- Highlighter for cheeks and eyelids
- Overnight hair mask
- Hair cream for smoothing hair
- Soothing a sunburn or inflammation
- Tattoo recovery
- Scar or cut recovery
Whatever you use our Ripe Super Balm for be sure to have fun, enjoy and:
"keep it real, keep it simple, keep it light!"
The Birch Babes x Ripe Nutrition